Authentik Beauty Magazine
How to Make a Gemstone Wisdom Doll – Spiritual Doll Magic
How to Make a Gemstone Wisdom Doll – Spiritual Doll Magic
By Cassandra George Sturges
In this article and YouTube Video, I am going to show you how to make a wisdom doll using gemstones. Most people are not attracted to owning or making a Wisdom Gemstone Doll because this spiritual doll magic is not sexy, you are not going to get laid, and you are not going to get paid—initially.
A wisdom doll may force you to reassess what it is that you think you really want now-- for what is for your highest good and the highest good of all others under grace and at the perfect time.
In my humble opinion, I believe that wisdom and knowledge are two different frequencies of intelligence. Knowledge applies to a specific realm of reality that governs one particular dimension of time and space. Whereas, wisdom is intuition, insight, and knowingness that resonate from several lifetimes, multiple dimensions of time and space that have accumulated over infinite universes and realms of reality.
Knowledge can be proven right or wrong in a particular paradigm, such as 1+1=2. This is a two-three dimensional fact; however, this does not apply to quantum physics, which is in alignment with wisdom.
I want you to keep in mind—initially. The Wisdom Doll highlights to your awareness that you are not going to want the person who does not return your phone calls, the person who lies to you, the person who is not attracted to you, or the person who is not for your highest and best good.
You will still want to earn more money—but you are more likely to seek a path that resonates with the truth of who you are. You will want prosperity that brings you more than money but a sense of accomplishment and joy.
I have been doing everything in my physical power to run away from, hide, and deny the metaphysical aspect of who I am. I started teaching people how to make dolls on my Authentik Beauty Handmade Dolls YouTube Channel in hopes that my dolls would stop communicating with me and find a place in mainstream society. Even when I am trying to be normal, who I really am refuses to be silenced.
I know there are many people who will use the Law of Attraction, voodoo dolls, magic candles, and spells to manifest what their ego wants but not what is in alignment with the truest desires of their heart. In my heart and soul, I don’t think it is spiritually healthy to cast spells, make voodoo dolls, or perform magical rituals to get your ex back or attract people who have not shown in interest in developing a relationship with you.
I believe that when we do spiritual and energetic work to get our exes back or attract a particular person who has not shown interest in being in a relationship with us -- we are violating a universal spiritual law that we are all free and sovereign multi-dimensional beings. I feel in my heart that when we energetically command that a fragment of a person’s soul belongs to us without their consent this is called spiritual rape.
I call it spiritual rape because you are taking a fragment of a person’s soul energy against their wishes. I think this is why so many relationships and marriages fail because our heart chakras are fragmented due to parts of our souls that are being held captive in a multitude of unwanted connections with other beings.
Imagine what it must feel like to have one or all of your exes or a person you do not want to be with using metaphysical practices commanding you to engage in a relationship with them. What do you think the karmic repercussions from this type magic, spiritual, and energetic work would have on your love life? I believe in my heart this is why so many celebrities try to keep their love lives private in order to give their relationships a chance to work.
We have all wanted our ex back, myself included. However, in my twenties and thirties, I was not the person I am today. Creating a wisdom doll may help you come to terms with what it is that you really want out of life; what’s important, who is important, why it is important; and when to act.
Wisdom is the most challenging spiritual doll because you may have to give up a false desire, let go of an expected outcome, and accept a soul-stirring uncomfortable truth about yourself. You should make or purchase this wisdom doll before owning any other spiritual gemstone dolls or other manifesting tools because you want to be extremely clear about what it is that you want to feel emotionally and be in alignment with your highest truth; and be able to recognize when you have what it it that you "say you want."
The biggest change that I have personally encountered since making my wisdom doll is that I am learning to shut up more. My spirit is telling me to be quiet, ask questions, and listen. Repeat. My spirit is compelling me to write more, meditate more, and to be true to myself in my art expression.
Your wisdom doll is not going to jump up and physically prevent you from making a bad decision— you may simply feel a stronger desire to do what feels more in alignment with the core of who you are and what you really want.
10 questions to contemplate while creating and meditating with your wisdom spiritual gemstone doll
1. What are you willing to fail at no matter what the risk?
2. Think about the last time you were really happy? What were you wearing, what were you doing, who were you with?
3. What advice would you give a being who wanted to incarnate on planet earth?
4. Who do you admire and why?
5. Pretend that your life is the #1 movie in the world inspiring millions of people around the world—Given that you are the hero of your own move--what could you do right now that would make the audience cry, laugh, or feel inspired?
6. Your ancestors have lived and died for you to exist in this very moment in time—pretend to have a meeting with them in your imagination and ask them whether they feel like you have taken advantage of this opportunity of time, space, and breath to live authentically from a place of truth and wholeness? Ask your ancestors if they are proud of you?
7. Are you proud of yourself and the decisions that you have made thus far? If yes, why? If no, why? Think of a time when you made a really good decision. Why do you think you made such a good decision? Do the same thing for a bad decision.
8. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be and why?
9. Think of at least 3 times in your life when you were extremely happy. Feel these emotions intensely for five to ten minutes. Hold onto the vibrations of that feeling before making a major decision. Which decision feels like joy? Which decision feels heavy? Are you happy or are you trying to make others happy?
10. Lastly, imagine yourself sitting on the beach 10 years from now with a big smile on your face feeling at peace, feeling blissful and happy, ask your soul—Which decision did I make?
When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you. - Lolly Daskal
I am saturated in God’s (Whatever higher power you believe in) infinite, divine wisdom.
I am saturated in God’s grace, mercy, and truth.
Every cell of my mind, body, and soul is saturated in divine wisdom and infinite intelligence.
My entire being is enlightened with infinite love, wisdom, and understanding.
Here is list of gemstones that carry the metaphysical properties of wisdom. Select the crystal gemstones that resonate with your spirit.
Amazonite, Amethyst, Chrysocolla, Lapis Lazuli, Larimar, Moonstone, Sodalite, Tiger’s eye, Turquoise, Iolite, Sunstone, Jade
The content in this article and video is for information purposes only, If you feel like you have a mental or physical illness please seek medical attention from a trained professional.